Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blurry vision

How's your vision? Is it 20/20? Today I remembered that my vision is not 20/20...my spiritual vision that is. My focus gets stuck on the situation right in front of my face and I couldn't see the big picture. Thankfully someone made a comment that got my attention and brought me back into focus.

Here's a shocker for you.

Are you ready???

It's not all about me!

I know! I know! I am as surprised as you are!

That wasn't the comment made, just part of the realization of it being about the bigger picture and not my small view.

He works all things together for good to those love God, who have been called according to HIS purposes...not mine. (MPV = Marie Paraphrased Version)

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding weight of glory, while we do not look at the things that are seen. For the things that are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home