Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So it's been a while...

You know how you plan to do something tomorrow because today is so busy, but tomorrow never comes. That's how it's been with me and updating the blog. I meant to tell you more about my weekend in Cedartown...like when the security alarm people called the police on us because I am alarm code, button pushing challenged. Also about hearing the civil tornado siren wailing and realizing I was on the floor between two sheet glass windows. I thought I was going to be killed by shards of flying glass. Yes, that's a little dramatic, but when you are scared of storms and it's about 3:30am and everyone else is sleeping through the tornado warning...your mind can imagine the worst. I prayed ALOT!

Since my last blog....
  • I began my last quarter of college. Graduation is June 15. I can't wait!!
  • I went on a "Testosterone-free weekend" with beautiful ladies that have been my best friends since we were teens. Of course, that's only been a couple of years, right girls?! ;o) They signed confidentiality agreements and will not tell any of my teenage secrets.
  • We began preparation to move our organization to a new location. My office suite will be moved first. How many boxes do you think are packed? I mean, come on, seriously. We have 20 more days. Plenty of time, right?! NOT!!

On a different note, one of my dear friend's baby Caleb went Home to be with Jesus on Monday night. Please pray for her, her husband, and their families.

That's it for now. I will try to manage my time better and keep up with the blogging.

No, I mean it.

I will.

Stop laughing.

giggle, giggle, snort

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

I love you! You make me laugh! That's what friends are for! ;o)


**********************************
Keep smilin', keep shinin'

Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure

That's what friends are for

For good times and bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for

~Dionne Warwick

4/26/2006 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home