Saturday, June 03, 2006

ABC's

Accent: Southern. Country and southern.
Bible Book that I like: Psalms, Ephesians
Chore I don't care for: Dusting
Dog or Cat: Dog
Essential Electronics: Cell phone
Favorite Cologne: Curve (Can I get an Amen from the GBC crew?)
Gold or Silver: Gold
Handbag I Carry Most Often: Birthday gift from Lisa, Shell and Mom#2
Insomnia: Every now and then, depends on the caffeine intake. I like sleep.
Job Title: Financial Secretary
Kids: Definitely someday, have to get married first.
Living Arrangements: Upstairs Apartment
Most Admirable Trait: Comforting spirit
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Talking back to my parents. I always had to have the last word.
Overnight Hospital Stays: When I was about 3. You don't want to know.
Project: Completing this qtr and graduating with honors on June 15.
Quote: "It's not all about you" Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
Religion: It's not about religion, it's about relationship. I'm a Christian. (I agree wholeheartedly with Christy, Susan and Heather, so I'm keeping it here!)
Siblings: 2 older brothers, 1 older sister
Time I Wake Up: Working on getting up at 6am...
Unusual Talent or Skill: I can put my fist in my mouth.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Eggplant
Worst Habit: Carrying on my own conversation
X-rays: Mouth, Spine, Cat Scan
Yummy Stuff I Cook: Brownies, cake, green beans, BBQ pork chops, Southwestern Chicken
Zoo Animal I Like Most: The elephant that ate out of my hand. See a few posts back.

Did you learn anything new about me?

Your turn!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

I loved doing that MeMe! Such a great way to find out more about people! You asked for a letter for the ten things with a letter MeMe, so I'm giving you the letter F. Basically because it stands for fire, and your name says your on fire for Jesus! I like that!!

6/05/2006 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh, Curve - Go Ronald Go!!!

Oh, and I've seen the Unusual Talent - scary.

Lorri

6/05/2006 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home