Monday, June 05, 2006

"F" is for....

Heather from http://heathersrollercoasterlife.blogspot.com/ gave me the letter "F" and my job is to list ten things about me with the letter "F."
Here goes....
  1. Friendly - I never meet a stranger.
  2. Faithful - Great is His faithfulness. I desire to be faithful to Him.
  3. Fast - It's how I like to drive!
  4. Free - It is for Freedom that Christ set me FREE. Galations 5:1
  5. Funny - I kill me! :o)
  6. Feeling - I feel things deeply. It is a strength and a weakness.
  7. Forgiven - Praise the Lord! 1 John 1:9
  8. Forgetful - Who am I and what am I doing?
  9. Favorite - I am my mother's favorite child. Just kidding! We all know that's my brother T.
  10. Fire - On Fire for Jesus!

If you would like to play along, leave me a comment, and I'll give you a letter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

Great list! Such a great testimony!
Thanks for playing!!

6/06/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I want to play!

6/06/2006 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home