Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

  1. I graduated with honors last Thursday from GTC. Wahoooo!
  2. Pattycat and her boyfriend threw me the BEST graduation party ever!
  3. Then I blew it! I was selfish and hurt some dear friends. If I could turn back time...
  4. My mother went to the ER on Monday. To go to Gastro dr soon.
  5. Her 70th birthday was yesterday.
  6. We are giving her a surprise party Saturday. Shhh! Don't tell!
  7. God is teaching me a lesson about my selfishness. I didn't realize how selfish I could be.
  8. It hurts!!
  9. I'm emotionally retarded, partly because of my parents divorce when I was young and partly because I don't learn the lessons from God when I should. Let's just say if Life were school....I'd still be in middle school.
  10. I thank God for my friends who love me inspite of myself. That's real love!
  11. Monday - Friday of next week I will be at Super WOW (beach reteat) with the youth from church. This is my first time to chaperone one of their trips.
  12. I miss the youth kids from the OC. They love me! They still call me Mom and "the Warden."
  13. Seeking peace....need time with Jesus like you just don't know. I have lots of baggage to dump on Him and He is strong enough to take it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

How are you going to work at SuperWow and here next week? That will be long drive.

6/22/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Red on Head...On Fire for Jesus said...

14. I will be on ministry leave next week. Still don't know which girls I will be chaperoning. The highschoolers are clueless to the ways of the world. "The Warden" may make a come back.

6/22/2006 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home