Thursday, June 22, 2006

What was I going to say???

I told Queen or Special K that I was going to blog again when I got home from Twin's house. Now I can't remember what I was going to blog about. (wonder why?!) ;o)
  • Was it about guys and how cute they are and how they smell so good but I can't understand them to save my life??
  • Was it about how I had been worrying that my past was soon becoming my future??
  • Was it about how everywhere I look Proverbs 3:5-6 continues to appear. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your crooked paths straight." (MPV-Marie paraphrased version)
This week has been an emotional roller coaster ride like you wouldn't believe. Some of it was warfare and other stuff was just plain life. Through it all God kept telling me to trust Him and not be afraid.

Fear...oh that's a whole other blog all by itself.

He gives beauty for ashes, strength for fears, gladness for mourning and peace for dispair.

Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home