Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bad dreams and random thoughts

I wrote the blog for DL thinking it would help me get back to sleep. It didn't work.

About an hour ago I woke up from a bad dream and now I can't get back to sleep. Ever have those dreams that are so real that you think it was real?? Emotions and all. My heart was racing for a few minutes after I woke up.

So here I sit, praying for sleep.

There are so many things going through my head. Some I can publish, some need to stay between me and God. He is the best secret keeper I know.

I'm reading "Authentic Beauty" by Leslie Ludy. It's about falling in love with the Prince. In order to make room for Him in my heart, the first thing I am doing is throwing out all the trash. This is going to be a slow and painful process, neither of which I enjoy. However, the payoff should be worth it in the end.

So in saying all that, my dear readers....all 5 of you ;o) please be patient with me during the next few weeks as Christ continues to show me areas of trash in my heart that has to be removed. I hope to not be a drama queen about it and will keep it between me and Him. But you know I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am not making any promises about tears and abnormal quietness. Thank you in advance for the extra grace I may require.

Going to try to sleep again. yayyy I yawned!

Goodnight. I hope!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Smith said...

I hope you got back to sleep, and I pray that God will use this time to make you stronger in Him! And don't worry about bugging anyone! It's your blog, and the purpose of a blog is to work your feelings out and hopefully get some helpful comments along the way! Praying for ya!

7/05/2006 10:36 AM  
Anonymous HolyMama! said...

i hope you got some rest that night, and in the nights since you wrote that...

looks like you have the right attitude, going forward into your 'pruning' session. should help you get through it more successfully, yaknow!

praying for you rigt now.

7/10/2006 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home